Ran posted in Bindows Clients, Bindows on iPhone on June 20th, 2008
Don’t tell anyone…
December 10th, 2016
BindowsFaces latest beta version is: BindowsFaces beta 0806, released on June 5, 2008
This version provides the following new and improved features:
* Comet Support - BindowsFaces now includes an API for implementing Comet support for different server environments. An adapter for the GlassFish Server is included in the BindowsFaces package.
* Ajax Navigation - BindowsFaces makes use of the JSF navigation mechanism but does not “leave” the current AJAX application.
* Live Scrolling - When a larger number of rows is to be loaded into a data grid the loading time suffer, live scrolling a method to avoid slow user interfaces. BindowsFaces now supports live scrolling in the Grid component.
* dataTable population - BindowsFaces now supports standard dataTable population constructions using the column component.
* Custom Classes - BindowsFaces enables you to use Bindows custom classes or entire applications that you developed in a JSF environment.
* Themes - BindowsFaces now supports the Bindows themes (Click to see the new cool Bindows themes.)
On June 6, 2008, we released the latest beta version of Bindows™ 4.0!
Bindows™ 4.0 (beta 0806) includes four major additions:
* A completely redesigned menu system - best in the market
* Exciting new looks - 6 new themes and a powerful theme engine (so you can create your own)
* Initial support for new browsers (IE8, FF3, Safari)
To see the new themes: Bindows Themes
For more details on this exciting version: Bindows 4.0
To download a free evaluation package: Evaluation - Bindows™ 4.0 (beta)