BindowsFaces is a components library that enables programmers create powerful Ajax web applications using Java - through JSF.
Use BindowsFaces if you are:
* Developers creating enterprise strength web applications.
* Bindows programmers that want to expand into and leverage JSF technologies.
Why use BindowsFaces
* Most JSF based frameworks in the market provide the client side components as an afterthought - their client side is quite weak.
* BindowsFaces provides Java developers with a market leading client-side component model, built from the ground up with TRUE object-oriented Ajax.
* Bindows is famous for being full, rich and mature (probably the richest Ajax framework). Bindows also provides the best in market support for developing Section-508 accessible web applications.
1. BindowsFaces shields the developer from the complexities of JavaScipt cross-browser programming.
2. BindowsFaces enables you to create full fledged Bindows applications using only JSF.
3. The Bindows legacy provides you with access to the most robust, mature and rich Ajax components (the richest components library) on the market.
4. You (the developer) have full control of how to distribute execution loads between the client and the server. Let the client do 99% of the work - drastically reduce server load and bandwidth utilization.
5. Creation of the client application can be fully automated by the use of XML.
6. Utilize industry standard Java development tools featuring code completion, unit testing etc.
7. The underlying Ajax library is object oriented - very similar to Java and Swing which should make the transition swift and painless for a large portion of the developer community around the world.
8. Cross-browser compatibility and zero-foorprint.
9. Enables an application flow on the client side with actions and events. No need to send an entire HTML page just to change one pice of data.
10. We use true Ajax! No hidden frames…
* To run the BindowsFaces you need Bindows 4.0 (beta).
* The BindowsFaces package is provided FREE of charge, without any warranty and without any commitment for support.
For more information, please goto: http://www.bindows.net/BindowsFaces/