New version of BindowsFaces
Ran posted in Beta Programs, BindowsFaces, Developing in Bindows on June 12th, 2008
BindowsFaces latest beta version is: BindowsFaces beta 0806, released on June 5, 2008
This version provides the following new and improved features:
* Comet Support - BindowsFaces now includes an API for implementing Comet support for different server environments. An adapter for the GlassFish Server is included in the BindowsFaces package.
* Ajax Navigation - BindowsFaces makes use of the JSF navigation mechanism but does not “leave” the current AJAX application.
* Live Scrolling - When a larger number of rows is to be loaded into a data grid the loading time suffer, live scrolling a method to avoid slow user interfaces. BindowsFaces now supports live scrolling in the Grid component.
* dataTable population - BindowsFaces now supports standard dataTable population constructions using the column component.
* Custom Classes - BindowsFaces enables you to use Bindows custom classes or entire applications that you developed in a JSF environment.
* Themes - BindowsFaces now supports the Bindows themes (Click to see the new cool Bindows themes.)